Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

How Should Christians Respond to the Midterm Election Results?

Courtesy of Element5 Digital on Pexels.com
The 2018 midterm election is (for the most part) done. Only a few recounts and absentee ballot counts between now and the swearing in of our new government officials. I wish I agreed with everyone who won but I don't. Now that it's all said and done how should followers of Christ respond to the results?

"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, (and I think it's safe to say all women), for kings and all who are in authority,..."
I Timothy 2:12

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."
Romans 13:1

See Also my 2017 post: "Did We Elect A Moses or A Pharaoh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment