Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

My Problems Are Bigger Than Yours

My problems are bigger than yours and I can prove it. Well...no...I can't. But at times I live as if they are. I teach others of how God answers prayers and provides for their needs. I teach of how God always responds with something great. I teach others to lift all their cares up to God. Then I run home and hold onto my own problems. You see, while God can handle your problems, mine are too big.

What's that you say? You feel the same? You wonder why I don't just trust in the Lord while you hold on tight trying to solve your “bigger” problems without Him?

Well guess what. We're both wrong. It really doesn't matter who has the bigger problems. God is bigger than all of our problems combined. He asks us to cast our cares upon Him because He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7) and wants to do something about them. So let us today give everything that worries each of us over to God, knowing He loves us and will give us what is best for our situations. Trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment